Automate your eBay Feedback
Posting feedback for your transactions on eBay is
very important, but it can be extremely tedious and time consuming.
InstantFeedback makes it easy by running in the background and
automatically posting as soon as positive feedback is left for
Here are a few of InstantFeedback's many
- By default the software automatically posts only when a seller leaves postitive feedback for you first. It can be customized to post immediately after a sale, or to check if the item has been marked as paid.
- Set it so it doesn't automatically post feedback
on items you've purchased, so you can ensure the item arrives as
promised before posting, even if the seller posted immediately.
- Enter your own comments or use the included ones,
specify by region so your comments can be in the language of the
- If you should get negative or
neutral feedback, you will immediately be notified so you can rectify
the situation quickly. It can even send you a warning email.
- You can optionally mass-post feedback for
everyone who has left feedback or select them from a list, whether
they've left it for you or not.
- Send emails thanking your
customers for their business, or request feedback from people who
haven't posted for you yet. Email addresses are saved in a database so they are still available beyond the normal 2 week window on eBay.
- Post the auction
titles as feedback replies to make it easier for people to browse your
feedback and see what item the comment is related to without clicking
on each auction, even long after eBay has removed the item.
- Keep a list of problem users to ensure it won't post
for customers you are having problems with, even if they post positive
- Unobtrusive Desktop Alerts fade
in and out to show when new feedback is be posted without interrupting
- Works with multiple eBay
accounts, checking all your feedback from a single application
- Unlimited free technical
support via email.
- No monthly fees, this is a one-time purchase.
Below you can see the main InstantFeedback window. A
simple, color-coded log lets you quickly see everything the software
has done, and spot problems at a glance.
In addition to the automatic feedback posting capabilities of
InstantFeedback, you can also bring up the window below with a list of
the auctions you've sold that the customer hasn't posted for or that
you've purchased and you haven't left the seller feedback yet. You can
post comments directly from this window or send an email requesting
Use the built-in comments or add your own. Organize them by seller or buyer and by location for multi-language comments.
- Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- Active Internet connection